Motovario Inline Helical Geared Motor
Motovario Inline Helical Gearbox – H Series – Input 80B5 – (H042 80B5)
As Motovario’s distribution and support partner, Rotamec hold £100,000 stock value of Motavario gearboxes/reducers, motorvariators, electric motors and inverter motors.
Rotamec also have access to Motovario’s UK £1,000,000 UK stock holding and therefore can usually deliver any Motovario products the same day.
Motovario’s products are backed by a comprehensive 2 year warranty that is supported by Rotamec’s factory trained engineers who are also able to service and support units from other manufacturers.
Motovario Gearbox – H Series
Designed to offer maximum reliability even in the harshest operating conditions, the H product series guarantees complete versatility and is suitable for applications that require high radial loads.
The H-series includes a large number of extremely versatile models, in cast iron (sizes 030 to 140)
- Sizes: 030-040-050-060-080-100-125-140
- Available versions: H – fitted for motor coupling, IH – with input shaft, CH – with compact motor, PH – fitted for motor coupling with flexible joint
- Casing with feet, flange F or universal U
- Power up to 45 kW
- Gears hardened and tempered with shaved or ground profile
- Gearing with 1, 2 and 3 reduction stages
- Reduction ratios between 1,23 and 282,10
- Torque max 8.000 Nm and admissible radial loads max 55.000 N
- Cases in G200 grey cast iron for high strength and optimized with FEM analysis
Load capacity calculated to ISO 6336 and verified according to AGMA 2001
Painted with RAL 5010 blue epoxy-polyester powder
Accessories: output flange, backstop device, viton oil seals