Careers at Rotamec
Rotamec have long realised that the best way to get the strongest talent into the industry is grow their own and with school leavers looking at other avenues than University to get into full time employment the apprenticeship programme has become an excellent way to achieve this.
Rotamec has taken it upon themselves to forge close working relationship with the local schools and give them the opportunity to work with a forward thinking company.
Students can initially join Rotamec for work experience then if they become an apprentice, they receive a rounded training programme including day release at the local technical college allowing them to obtain a recognised qualification as well as leaning and earning on the job.
There are generally at least three students working their way through an apprenticeship at Rotamec and achieving a thorough grounding in all aspects of the trade.
Each apprentice is appointed a highly experienced mentor with on average 20 years experience and knowledge behind them in the industry, therefore ensuring that their skills and experience are passed on and the apprentice gets the best they possibly can out of the opportunity he or she has been given.
Area Sales Manager – North Devon & Somerset
Area Sales Manager – Cwmbran, South Wales
We are currently seeking two experienced Area Sales Managers (ASM’s) with industry knowledge to join our vibrant and dynamic sales team.
The one ASM will cover the South West M5 corridor between Cheddar and Exeter. The other ASM will cover the South Wales region.
The ASM will be responsible for generating revenue by creating opportunities, finding new business within their regions. Reporting to the Sales Director, you will identify and secure new business opportunities, maintain and manage existing customers.
Main responsibilities and duties
- Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with key customers
- Travelling to potential and existing customers within an assigned sales area to present company offerings and build brand awareness
- Utilising outbound telephone calls, email communications and face-to-face meetings with customers to close sales
- Preparing concise sales reports to feed into Sales Director
- Planning, researching, and executing potential sales opportunities to drive profitable market share growth for the business
- Consistently delivers against set goals and targets
Skills and experience
- Industry knowledge essential
- Strong sales track record
- Be able to manage own geographical area to achieve monthly and annual sales targets
- Previous account management experience
- Proactive approach to drive sales forward
- Ability to be self-motivated and be able to work autonomously
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organised and planned approach to creating sales opportunities
- 33 days holiday per year (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Contribution workplace pension scheme.
- Employee awards initiatives .
- Laptop and mobile phone.
- Performance bonus.
- Private healthcare scheme.
- Vehicle (own vehicle or supplied).
- Wellness benefits and employee assistance program.
We are an equal opportunities employer and values diversity and inclusion.