Rotamec have long realised that the best way to get the strongest talent into the industry is grow their own and with school leavers looking at other avenues than University to get into full time employment the apprenticeship programme has become an excellent way to achieve this.
Rotamec has taken it upon themselves to forge close working relationship with the local schools and give them the opportunity to work with a forward thinking company.
Students can initially join Rotamec for work experience then if they become an apprentice, they receive a rounded training programme including day release at the local technical college allowing them to obtain a recognised qualification as well as leaning and earning on the job.
There are generally at least three students working their way through an apprenticeship at Rotamec and achieving a thorough grounding in all aspects of the trade.
Each apprentice is appointed a highly experienced mentor with on average 20 years experience and knowledge behind them in the industry, therefore ensuring that their skills and experience are passed on and the apprentice gets the best they possibly can out of the opportunity he or she has been given.
Rotamec are expanding and are always interested in talking to succesful and dynamic sales professionals.
*NEW* Internal Sales Administrator – Exeter
This is a FULL time position within the internal sales department to undertaken general day to day administrative duties and to support the sales team to ensure the department objectives are achieved.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- To assist by receive telephone and email enquiries from customers and suppliers, to liaise with and receive instructions from members of the department to ensure all customers’ requirements are expedited promptly.
- To utilise the business systems provided including EMIR (Electro Mechanical Information Resource) and to assist with the accurate entry of data relating to enquiries, orders and general notes.
- To assist with the progress chasing of customer enquiries, quotes and orders, liaising with other departments and suppliers to obtain clarification of current status and the onward communication of accurate information to stakeholders as necessary.
- To assist with processes associated with ensuring orders have been completed successfully and are ready for invoicing.
- To provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Supporting role to Internal New Sales Manager
- Must work within established Company policies and procedures.
- Carry out other tasks as may be defined that may be required in order to develop the business.
- Reporting and responsible to the Sales Director.
- To communicate professionally with all stakeholders and operate within a fast paced customer focussed service and sales environment.
- To have an aptitude and willingness to learn skills associated with a general engineering business.
- Competent at using IT systems and software provided.
- To be pro-active, have a strong team ethos and a positive mental attitude.
Knowledge & Experience
- Solid organisational and administrative skills.
- Computer skills in MS Office and with experience of using in house systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to perform work under pressure and to deadlines.
Area Sales Manager
The objective of this role is to grow Rotamec’s business within its existing customer base as well as prospect for new customers within the designated geographical area.
The successful candidate will ideally have a strong understanding of the engineering industry though most importantly will have the ability and knowledge to sell technical products and service solutions and the drive and commitment to promote the company at every opportunitiny within a competitive environment.
The role comes with a competitive salary and a company car as well as the opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding company and the potential to progress within the business.
Rotamec currently have a number of vacancies in various locations, all applicants must be presentable, be willing to work flexible hours, be able to communicate effectively in a customer facing environment and have a full, clean driving license.
Electrical and Mechanical Engineers
The successful candidates will have a broad knowledge of electric motors, gearboxes and pumps. They will have completed a formal apprenticeship to NVQ level or above and have a proven track record within an engineering environment.
A C&G 17th Edition qualification and experience of working with inverters, drives and control systems would be advantageous.
Site Service Engineers
The successful candidates will have experience of field based engineering, have a broad knowledge of electric motors, gearboxes and pumps, and be able to work under pressure on all types of breakdown work. A formal apprenticeship to NVQ level or above is required and experience in both an electrical and a mechanical field would be an advantage.
The successful candidates will have extensive experience in manual milling and turning, the ability to use programmable machines and be able to deliver to tight deadlines and manage workloads efficiently. An NVQ level qualification would be an advantage.
Rotamec run an extensive apprenticeship programme with day release at a local college and are looking for young individuals who have a desire to get into the engineering industry.
All positions come with competitive rates of pay and the opportunity to work within a progressive, expanding company.
Please fill in your details below and we will get back to you as soon as possible
24 Hour Call Out Service and Support
Highly trained engineers on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
All major credit cards accepted