Initially focussing on motor rewind and electro-mechanical repair, Rotamec has evolved with the times encompassing new technology, establishing a successful sales operation and meeting the diverse demands of its customers head on. Rotamec became members of the AEMT in 2002 and shortly afterwards achieved ISO 9001 and UKAS accreditation.
Today Rotamec’s team of engineers undertake in-house training provided by the main manufacturers in the industry. Therefore in the event of a breakdown they can offer the customer the option of repair or supply a replacement unit with access to nationwide stocks. Rotamec also provide an Asset Management service enabling its customers to control their maintenance costs and fully focus on their business.
The Rotamec Director’s vision for the company is:
“To become the leading company in the South of England delivering engineering services to industry in respect of rotating electrical & mechanical equipment. To be the first choice provider of specialist and bespoke solutions achieving response times that exceed customer’s expectations. To minimize critical plant downtime by delivering the best engineering solutions.”
Rotamec’s services include:
- On call 24/7, 365 days a year
- Onsite service, test and repair
- Comprehensive workshop facilities
- Asset Management services
- Motor sales, rewinds and repairs
- Gearbox sales and repairs
- Pump sales and refurbishments
- Balancing, vibration analysis and laser alignment
- High capacity pump test rig
- Extensive stockholding of parts
- Suppliers of bearings, chain and transmission components
24 Hour Call Out Service and Support
Highly trained engineers on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
All major credit cards accepted