In-House Machining Saves Local Packaging Company £10k & Reduces Lead time We were given an opportunity to supply some specialist Selection Chain to a local Packaging company. The customer had previously purchased these chains from the OEM in France but was keen to explore whether a more cost effective and timely solution could be offered…
Manufacturing & Machining
Rotamec’s comprehensive workshop facilities supported by an in-house design department comprising drawing services and AutoCAD mean obsolete components such as shafts, couplings and impellers can be manufactured individually or in quantity to suit the customer’s needs.
Additionally bespoke solutions can be developed where off the shelf products don’t meet the customer’s requirements.
Our Workshop Service includes:
- Collection And Delivery Service
- Ac/dc Full Rewinds And Repairs
- On Site Services
- Gearbox Sales And Repairs
- Pump Sales And Refurbishments
- Wide Range Of Spares In Stock Comprehensive In-house Test Facilities Bearings And
- Transmission Components
- In House Balancing, V/a And Laser Alignment Specialist Chain Supplier
- Asset Management
24 Hour Call Out Service and Support
Highly trained engineers on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
All major credit cards accepted